Craig,

(snip)
But you couldn't do that and list the liabilities of E-Gold LTD. E-Gold LTD
> cannot have a liability to itself.

What we're seeing is an itemized
> list of the Assets of E-Gold LTD, and their Liabilities. No matter how you
> look at it, they have MORE assets than liabilities.
(end snip)

   I am confused...they cannot have a liability...yet they are displaying an
itemized list of assets AND liabilities.  Even if they have more assets than
liabilities, by your own statement, I thought they CANNOT have liabilities.
OR...did I miss something in your explanation as to why this statement makes
sense thought contradicting itself???

   Eric