Please make sure you read my post about what I said.
The board is installed on a safe paid host with no problems.
You might see a popup once because of the CJB.net cloaking.
Again, it is not a mail list .. it is a message board.
If popup is such a pain for you I'll go remove the cloaking.
Link remains the same .. not a single popup