You did not explain what your forum provides that this does not. Why should
we check out the site? What was so inadequate with  this list? I don't like
the tone of your message, which gives us "a talking to" for failing to do
what you have asked.

Ian Green
http://two-cents-worth.com/?107242&EG
www.107242.clicktwocents.com
http://two-cents-worth.com/?501925c&GM
Oro estas mono! [Esperanto]
Gold is money! [English]
Gold is money, time is money, so time is gold! :)