[SNIP]
> Any site with a friggin' popup gets no return visits from me
> Sorry buddy, try again.
[SNIP]

Popup advertising rocks my world!
Why do have such a hard-line on popup advertising?
If the 50 or so websites developed by the people on this list
contained popup advertising for this guy's forum, then he
would generate thousands of unique visitors, all keen to
take up the chit chat on his forum website ...

Perhaps someone needs to create the world's first fully
targeted E-Gold popup exchange? Popups return around
5-8% click throughs, which is 10 times that of a banner.
Consider that now. Put 10 banners all over your site, or
a single popup for the same response ...

Popups are cool I intend to launch a few million popups
around high profile financial websites to build my total
progeny numbers ...

:)