To the customer who was interested in a transfer to Loyal Bank in exchange
for egold:

We deal with Loyal Bank, but do not as of this moment warehouse a lot of
money there.  This will change in the future so that we can fulfill requests
faster.

Depending on the size of your request, we may be willing to even give you a
small premium for the egold, which would probably defray the wire transfer
charges.  Please let me know today, because if we don't hear from you, we
wil have to order some additional egold via wire transfer.  Thanks,

John

P.S.  We are a private market maker and have been in business since 1997.
We do not generally advertise to the public, and service mainly our existing
clientele, but you are welcome to use our services.  Please answer offlist,
as we get the digest version, so any answers to the list will be delayed.

----> Get the privacy and offshore services you need from <
----> Destiny Worldwide!  Visit our websites often for <---
----> the latest seminars and resources! <------------------
----> http://www.offshorearnings.com    <------------------
----> http://www.destiny-worldwide.net  <-----------------
-
  The famous psychologist William James
once said, “The deepest principle in human
nature is the craving to be appreciated.”
-- Destiny Worldwide Associates appreciates each and every member!