> Also, if this is the case, could someone please post an accurate summary
> of the circumstances involved? I guess I missed it.

If I might hazard a guess... It's a pain to use. How many times do you make
a post and forget to put your password in place, or accidentally send your
password to someone whom you've cc'd, or accidentally quoted too many lines
in your post, or sent too many emails in one day. I get so many rejects from
this list, that I try to avoid posting to it.

I also try to avoid any email list these days which includes my email
address in my post. The GoldMoney list does this too, but my spam level is
now so high, that I'm probably going to have to abandon my favorite email
address. I have other email addresses, which I've had for years, through
which I have received NO SPAM -- ever -- because I don't post them on the
internet. It all comes from here and my website.

Craig