At 8:07 AM +1000 5/30/03, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>>... There are _all sorts_ of legitimate reasons to want to
>>send out lots of small payments to lots of people in lots of places
>>which have nothing to do with Ponzi schemes.
>
>I can't think of ONE pal -- can you give me an example??
>
>(Perhaps it's just my business mentality: SEND PEOPLE MONEY, ARE YOU
>FREAKING KIDDING?)

It's almost like saying "Charge no storage and/or spend fees? Are
you freaking kidding!?!" -- isn't it? ;^)

>>Suppose they all did lots of little/big jobs for you?
>
>that's impossile, there is no such business.

How unlike the JP I know! It's impossible that such businesses
would NOT spring up, IMO!

>You don't have to tell me how much I love e-gold!!!!!!!!

And I love you, JP May (I just love doing this to ya, too!).

>But there is no such business as what you describe -- I've racked my
>brains and not been able to think of one.

Keep thinking!!!

>Anyone?

What if it's more than one thing? (and come let me take
some of your e-gold at poker!).
JMR