At 7:35 AM +1000 5/30/03, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>Jim, are you referring TO "neotic games" "hyips" whatever?

? Not at all!! There are _all sorts_ of legitimate reasons to want to
send out lots of small payments to lots of people in lots of places
which have nothing to do with Ponzi schemes.

Suppose they all did lots of little/big jobs for you? e-gold makes it
possible now to pay them WITHOUT worries over postage, delay,
currency conversion issues (well, for the payer, anyway!) etc. It's
natural this is happening, the UNnatural thing is that it happens so
flippin' slowly, IMO! Businesses should be flocking to e-gold!!

>The description "companies who wish to make thousands of very small
>payments to recipients" --- I can't think of what that could be
>(other than such games)
>
>There is no such business model, so far as I can think of ..

"Can't never could" JP! (My mom's favorite saying!!) Keep on
thinking!! ;)
JMR

PS:  Regarding Amazon, "any cost" is too expensive when taking
e-gold would save/make them a ton of money anyway, but you're
right, I should contact them again. I wonder how much money
Amazon could have saved by using e-gold since 1999 when they
first learned about it?