It is, as I said, dozens of companies who wish to make thousands
of very small payments to recipients, who want a wide variety of
currencies.

Jim, are you referring TO "neotic games" "hyips" whatever?

The description "companies who wish to make thousands of very small payments to recipients" --- I can't think of what that could be (other than such games)

There is no such business model, so far as I can think of ..

Use e-gold's Secure Randomized Keyboard (SRK) when accessing your e-gold account(s) via the web and shopping cart interfaces to help thwart keystroke loggers and common viruses.