On Monday, June 2, 2003, at 07:10 PM, Craig Spencer wrote:

Yes, but they are not going to do it (don't ask me why).  So if
you want something that is practical and works you have to design
something that does not require their active cooperation.

Great reality check (I expect nothing less from Craig Spencer) ...

UPS provides an XML interface to their tracking system.  So you could
automatically key off such events as (1) item shipped (to a
certain address) and (2) item delivered.  This would, in practice,
be enough to implement G.O.D. with what exists today.

... and great idea. Necessity is the mother of invention!

Hey Danny, maybe you could slap that into your system while you're at it.

-- Patrick

--- You are currently subscribed to e-gold-list as: [EMAIL PROTECTED] To unsubscribe send a blank email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Use e-gold's Secure Randomized Keyboard (SRK) when accessing your e-gold account(s) via the web and shopping cart interfaces to help thwart keystroke loggers and common viruses.