1MDC, although trusted within this group cannot be trusted within most newcomers eyes.
There are far to many scams around. I like the service and have trust in the owner,
but will any newbie out there do the same?

take for instance the stats page. I can create a page like that on my site showing
millions of e-gold going through every week or being held in trust etc. But where is
the real proof? Where is the online e-gold account balance link for people to verify
(or have I missed this?). Would that not show that all the gold is still within the
system and the owner hasnt simply created a automated stats page and using the gold
outside of the e-gold service which places a major risk on holdings?