Amen.

Can I see Sealand's constitution please?
Ooops, sorry. I meant, can I see the terms and coditions of listing on
Dbourse?

Hmmm. Isn't that what I said from the beginning was lacking and you said
wasn't needed?

I think we both want the same thing. Protect investors against fraud, kick
the living electrons out of scam artists and not interfere with free trade
more than absolutely essential.

My point just was that there are items lacking. I never wanted to write
Sealand's Securities & Exchange act - indeed, I did say in a later post
that I wasn't about to sleep in a made bed.

The reason I raised the concerns was simply because I felt that once they
were addressed there would be a great platform in place and nobody else
needed to trade elsewhere, making the viability of scam copycat operations
questionable at best. That in itself would give investors protection.
After all, why should they trade on a shady no-name exchange if there was
a large endorsed bourse operating in Sealand?

Cheers,
Robert.

budget & privacy website hosting
http://www.cyberica.net