>> You completely ignored that my primary argument is based on the
>> fact e-gold is descriptive.

>That's because e-gold is descriptive of  exactly ONE company,
>the one that trademarked both e-gold and egold long ago. If this
>counts as ignoring your argument, so be it, but your argument
>flunks the laugh-test IMO!!!

I have to disagree with you Jim, The e-anything and eAnything style
names are more and more becomming generalized terms to describe anything
about the "Anything" subject that is online.  This is like "Hormel"
suing people, because they refer to junk email as "SPAM".

Also, it seems that the term "egold" has been trademarked by "Resource
Holdings, LLC".  Is that a G&SR affiliated company?
(http://tess2.uspto.gov/bin/showfield?f=doc&state=5naie7.5.1)

Khurram Khan