Hi,

On 16.12.2015 01:35, Tantilov, Emil S wrote:
> [...]
Thank you very much for your effort! So this something that physically
can't work.
Sad to hear, but good to know :) Then I need to use fiber and SFP+ modules.

> In general you can file tickets on e1000.sf.net for driver issues. They are
> reviewed by the same developers as this mailing list, but it's easier to keep
> track of tickets especially if there is lots of debug info as you can attach
> files to the tickets.
OK, noted. I will keep this in mind if I have any further issues.

> Thanks,
> Emil

Thank you again for your great help. Keep up the good work!

Best regards,
Peter