I have wrote an article about the beckmesser, Wagner and the lute that is
actually a guitar. It was written in Polish, so it will take me a moment to
translate, but I promise to post it here no later than Monday.

One thing for further discussion: the song is not a fugue of course. Not in a
formal sense. Does "Fugue" has another meaning in English? Maybe Bone was
thinking about the texture in running eights?

The Ginastera quote is quite another problem, it is much deeper actually than
just dealing with Old/New World music. We can discuss it later, but for my part
the departing point would be my Wagner article to follow shortly.

Regards
Krzysztof

Dnia 23-06-2006 o godz. 17:16 Stanley Yates napisa³(a):

Chcia³by¶ zagraæ w POKERA ON-LINE ale nie chcesz nic p³aciæ?
Zagraj z nami! Darmowy polski poker on-line na Wirtualnej Polsce:
http://klik.wp.pl/?adr=www.gol.wp.pl%2Fgry.online-poker.draw.html&sid=799