Hi easybuilders,

so there's the WRF easyconfig, which works fine for me.  Now I want to
run WRF-Chem, and if I understand the documentation correctly, this is
done by

a) extracting an additional source tarball into the WRFV3 directory
b) setting some environment variables telling WRF to include the
   chemistry code

Does EasyBuild foresee a mechanism to extend easyconfigs, so that I can
build on the existing WRF easyconfig?  Or do I have to make a seperate
WRF-Chem easyconfig by copy-pasting and amending the existing WRF?

Cheers,
  Andreas.

--
Dr. Andreas Hilboll

Center for Marine Environmental Sciences (MARUM)
                    - AND -
    Institute of Environmental Physics (IUP)

University of Bremen

U3145
Otto-Hahn-Allee 1
D-28359 Bremen