On 01/03/2017 06:55 PM, Exequiel SepĂșlveda wrote:

1.- Why are GCC and binutils needed on the easyconfigure file intel-2017.00.eb

See other response.  Additionally, the Intel compilers depend
upon an underlying GCC (with its own underlying binutils),
so needs to be included.

2.- Because I have only a big tar.gz file with Intel Cluster Edition, how could I separate the required parts to use easyconfigs file for icc, ifort, imkl, etc.

You need to download all the individual, offline, downloads
for the different packages from the Intel site, not the great big one.

FWIW, I have an intel/2016D toolchain with:

compver = '2017.1.132'
gccver = '6.2.0'
binutilsver = '2.27'

You can find them in the terra/ada sections here:

http://www.siliconslick.com/easybuild/easyconfigs/

jack