Sorry guys, I can't believe I didn't remember this (given that I wrote it) but
our custom MNS fixes this problem:
https://github.com/easybuilders/JSC/blob/master/Custom_MNS/2017b/custom_hierarchical_mns.py
It ignores path extensions for icc/ifort (which are hidden for us anyway) and
instead does the path extension for iccifort (which it also renames to Intel).
It also puts the MPI implementations into a separate directory so that we can
nicely present the tree.

Alan

On 12 April 2018 at 15:47, Alan O'Cais