Hi everyone,

It seems to be that there is a consensus that moving the path extension to
iccifort would be the solution for the core issue here?
I.e.
1. Move the path extension to iccifort
2. Have the intel module load iccifort instead of icc and ifort
independently

I don't think hiding icc or ifort would be required as long as they don't
have the path extension.
I think this could be introduced into the standard HMNS without harming
backwards compatibility at all.

Existing modules will remain for those users who are currently loading
ifort + icc + impi. Newly installed toolchain versions will start giving
correct dependency information.
For those who wish to fix older versions, a module-only reinstall of the
intel toolchain should suffice.

Best regards, Mikael