I am suprised and quite shocked that people are unaware that many men that
rape are not interested sexually in the person they rape. In fact, many of
the men who rape cannot fully function sexually and some cannot even fully
get erect. It has always been stated by professionals who deal with
rapists and raped women that rapists are only after power over their
victims. Much like a man would rape a child or a baby, power over
something that cannot struggle easily or sometimes it is the struggle that
excites them. It is always common knowledge that it wasnt a sexual thing.

My 2 cents,
Bertina
[EMAIL PROTECTED]