In a message dated 9/6/98 5:34:45 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<<It is possible to be a secular humanist, a neopagan and an
ecofeminist all at once.  I am such a person.>>

try a pagan whose registered republican & often actually votes that way>
Cohen, Snowe, Collins,  etc.  (senators or former)
talk about trying to make change where it's needed from the inside; ever try
ousting the christian coalition from a political party, it's not easy.
>From [EMAIL PROTECTED] Mon Sep  7 15:19:25 1998
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date: Mon, 7 Sep 1998 17:19:20 EDT
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Why men batter women

both were bad as we can't know for sure this Bin Laden character isn't just
some fabrication of the CIA & we can't know for certain those so called
terrorist camps were what we were told or that terrorists were actualy behind
those bombing.  I can tell you this Cohen in answering press corps questions
from what I saw there isn't remotely comfortable with things as they are in
the white house.  I know him personally, having worked for his political
campaigns back when he was senator.  I just hope his head doesn't end up on
the block for this.  I know he would have rather have been Sec State.  &
considering Albright is a naturalized citizen & therefore can't become
president so Gingrich would if Clinton & Gore were somehow removed, I would
have much rather have had Cohen as Sec State too.