Hello all,

Our community supports strong unity (among all in attendance tonight) and we are
as of this week, the newest chapter of Anti-Racist Action Network with one of
ARA's principles being Go Where They Go. After long diliberation among a diverse
group of locals, including far too few people of color, gay, lesbian, and Jewish
citizens we have decided that tomorrow we are definitely having a press
conference in front of the Aryan Nation's military compound in Hayden Lake,
Idaho to loudly say No to fascist Nazi's. Lemons to Lemonade hasn't worked in
Idaho.

I only hope that we can all continue in unity after tomorrow to do the work
necessary to stop this in our community and all communities as far as we can
reach. I'm exhausted, I don't know how Lori's done it with all the press and
organizing. If only there were 72 hours in each day and each of us in this
meeting tonight had half of Lori's courage.

all the best
/donna