Date sent:              Tue, 08 Dec 1998 22:11:15 -0700
From:                   donna <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To:                     STUDIES IN WOMEN AND ENVIRONMENT <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject:                Re: 10 Ways to Combat Hate!

> Hello all,
>
> Our community supports strong unity (among all in attendance tonight) and we are
> as of this week, the newest chapter of Anti-Racist Action Network with one of
> ARA's principles being Go Where They Go. After long diliberation among a diverse
> group of locals, including far too few people of color, gay, lesbian, and Jewish
> citizens we have decided that tomorrow we are definitely having a press
> conference in front of the Aryan Nation's military compound in Hayden Lake,
> Idaho to loudly say No to fascist Nazi's. Lemons to Lemonade hasn't worked in
> Idaho.
>
> I only hope that we can all continue in unity after tomorrow to do the work
> necessary to stop this in our community and all communities as far as we can
> reach. I'm exhausted, I don't know how Lori's done it with all the press and
> organizing. If only there were 72 hours in each day and each of us in this
> meeting tonight had half of Lori's courage.
>
> all the best
> /donna

Donna,
        Please, PLEASE have someone standing some distance away
with a videocam with a telephoto lens attached, so if those rabid
insane maniacs go ballistic and do the unthinkable, someone will
have a record of it to show the world.  All their brainwashing and
propaganda is directed at dehumanizing their chosen enemies, and
at preparing their members to dutifully, gleefully and righteously slay
them in the name of God and "White Christian America".  Please let
us know, from a media-unfiltered perspective, what happens.

                         Concerned,

                                         Joe