All these threads on consumerism, consumption, energy efficiency, biofuels,
biomass, etc. have resulted in a valuable exchange of information and
opinions.  There has been a very good suggestion that some or all of this
should be addressed by the ESA. I hope this is done. Meanwhile, it would be
useful to have all this captured in one place.  I can't really effectively
share each and everyone of these postings with some people I know who are
involved and interested in the topic, but I would like to be able to send
them a compilation.   Is anyone doing (or going to do) this?

Warren Aney
Senior Wildlife Ecologist
Tigard, OR