Hi Robert-

I've got about 160,000 miles on my 1991 Trooper and it's still going strong.
Although a bit hard to find on the used market, they're still out there.
Truck body, true 4WD, and rugged sheet metal and fabric interior hold up
well for equipment and messy field assistants! Since I work with small
mammals in southwestern deserts it's also been nice to have an air
conditioned enclosed cabin for temporary transport.
--
James E. Biardi, PhD
Assistant Professor

Phone:  203-254-4000, ext. 3465