I just wondered what kind of people developed this ecological footprint
quiz, because for me its seen biased and flawed. Naïve, at best.
You said that first world kids will have larger footprints that third world
kids. Because poor third world kids don't travel by planes, they walk by
feet because his parents don't have a car, share it houses with many of
people and doesn't eat meat or industrialized food because don't have money
for buy it.
 But I've not seen in that quiz questions about if the shanty town you live
was built over a former pristine rainforest bush, how many trees must be
down to build your wooden house and what the oxygen dissolved rate in the
water of that river which you and your family deject your feces. This
certalinly will improve the footprint of the poor third world kids.
 You should make all the questions. That `footprint quiz` could made first
world people feels guilt. But again your eco-attitudes will be useless and
short-reached if population in the tropics still rises at the rates they
are.
Osmar