Hi, Micah and others:
          I find many problems with that all energy has electrical charge.
Both the words "energy" and "charge" are used in many ways, and in the
context of your writing it was not possible infer what meanings attached.
There's high-energy rock music, there's the energy you feel when you drink a
cup of coffee, there's the energy stored in a coiled spring.  You can get a
charge out of rock music, you are charged for your coffee, and there's the
Charge of the Light Brigade.
           Assuming you were talking about physics, we can make these
observations: when you roll a rock up a hill you increase its potential
energy; you don't change its electrical charge.  When you let it roll down
the hill, you increase its kinetic energy, but you don't change its charge.
When you stretch a rubber band or compress a coil spring, you don't change
the charge (at least, not for most materials).  When you heat pot of water
you increase its thermal energy without changing its electrical charge.  A
chemical reaction can change the amount of energy stored in chemical bonds
without changing the overall electrical charge of the molecule.
          Electrical charge is borne by electrons and protons (and their
constituent quarks) and nothing else.  Thus, there is no physical basis for
the statement "All energy has an electric charge, whether  we can currently
measure that charge or not."  Additionally, I don't think it is meaningful
to say "Science and Religion are  concepts(energy) that play a large role in
the human system."  While human mental activity that underlies science and
religion does indeed rely on biochemical energetic processes in neurons,
there is a severe problem with trying to understand the former in terms of
the latter.  After all, our neurons function in essentially the same way as
those of a jellyfish or a lobster.
         The information processing the emerges from the interconnections of
our neurons could presumably be replicated in some system that has no
neurons, such as a silicon-based computer, and that uses energy in very
different ways.  Too many levels of analysis (reflected in the somewhat
arbitrary boundaries separating scientific disciplines such as particle
physics and neurology) separate raw physical energy from human social
phenomena.  It is beyond our ability to understand the emergent properties
at one level based on our understanding of the principles governing the
lower level, and some would argue that it is impossible in principle.
         I do not think that saying "All forms of energy have an associated
charge" would resolve these difficulties.  Also, I never said your
statements were "first class nonsense."  I said it "seems like nonsense of
the first water."  That I drew my metaphor from the system of grading
diamonds can be seen as a high compliment.

                 Martin Meiss