________________________________
De : Teresa M. Woods <two...@ksu.edu>
À : ECOLOG-L@LISTSERV.UMD.EDU
Envoyé le : Dim 14 novembre 2010, 22h 21min 41s
Objet : Re: [ECOLOG-L] Taxonomy and Ecology Integrating or Disintegrating?

Based on my studies in invasive species, I would say the question of
whether there are sharp transitions, or more gradual changes, should be
rephrased.  You allude to it in your explanation, but it appears there
are both.  I think the relevant question is -- under what conditions
does one or the other process (sudden or gradual) occur and then prevail?

Teresa

Teresa M. Woods, Ph.D. Candidate

Coordinator

Olathe Educational Partnership