Judith S. Weis wrote:

> Regarding atrazine -so you choose to believe Syngenta, the manufacturer of
> the chemical, rather than a highly respected university scientist (who has
> nothing to gain) who has published his work in the most prestigious
> journals? I don't!!

Judith, I provided this link: http://tinyurl.com/6fobfnk
in which both independent scientists and government
regulators around the world question Hayes' Frog Study
Data, hence many of them have not acted on his findings.

This frog vs atrazine case is relevant to the current
thread because it demonstrates, in my opinion, that
university scientists have more of a credibility problem
in the eyes of the public, industry and regulators rather
than communications problem.

Paul Cherubini