From: Ecological Society of America: grants, jobs, news
[mailto:ECOLOG-L@LISTSERV.UMD.EDU] On Behalf Of Chris Carlson
Sent: Tuesday, 20 March, 2012 08:13
To: ECOLOG-L@LISTSERV.UMD.EDU
Subject: Re: [ECOLOG-L] definition of "native"

Came across this "op-documentary" this morning on the New York Times.

Cute - and just the kind of thing that is helping shift our cultural
awareness to be specifically accepting of certain non-natives on our
landscape.  Just don't plant your garden by the canal!

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/03/20/opinion/hi-im-a-nutria.html