...and we are expecting at least two nights of sub-freezing temperatures
tomorrow and Wednesday!

Scott Ruhren, Ph.D

Senior Director of Conservation

Audubon Society of Rhode Island

12 Sanderson Road, Smithfield, RI 02917

Tel: 401-949-5454 ext. 3004

Fax: 401-949-5788

sruh...@asri.org

Connecting People With Nature

Stay informed all month long with eWing,

Audubon's monthly e-newsletter.

Follow us online:  www.asri.org ~ Twitter ~ Facebook

Consider supporting Audubon by making a donation today!