That is a good question.

The core of my viewpoint is grounded in science. But I am unsure of the
extent to which science can truly be divorced form non-science (all science
seems to be grounded in particular assumptions - whether one refers to
these assumptions as "religious", "spiritual", "metaphysical", or some
other word - and often these assumptions are "unquestioned"). Also,
scientific findings can often be interpreted very differently.

So, whilst grounded in the scientific, I take my view to inevitably entail
both the 'scientific' and the 'non-scientific'.

Neil

http://neilpaulcummins.blogspot.co.uk/