Since we're talking about satirical papers, we would just like to notify
everybody of our journal, The Proceedings of the Natural Institute of
Science. We publish satirical articles (based on fake data), real articles
(based on real data collected on trivial topics), and editorials (whatever).

We recently started Volume 2, and we even take submissions for articles (we
currently have a 100% acceptance rate, and no page charges!). Our journal is
online-only and is completely open access.

We'd be thrilled if you checked us out!

Thanks,
Editor-in-Chief, Proceedings of the Natural Institute of Science