Hi all,
My institution urges open access publishing, and is wary of predatory
journals. The links below may help when searching for publication venues,
as well as clarifying what at least one university thinks is a reasonable
set of ethics. The third link is the same as what Bob O'Hara shared.

The journal must:

   - Be published by a member organization of the Open Access Scholarly
   Publishers Association <http://oaspa.org/membership/members/> or adhere
   to its code of conduct <http://oaspa.org/membership/code-of-conduct/>.
   - Have a standard article fee schedule publicly posted.
   - Be listed in the Directory of Open Access Journals
   <http://www.doaj.org/>. We may make an exception if the journal meets
   other criteria and the faculty advisory board verifies its credibility.

-Jesse

--
Jesse Minor
PhD Candidate, Geography