I love Big Picture Science <http://radio.seti.org/episodes> produced by the
SETI Institute.
http://radio.seti.org/episodes

As a former HS teacher, their monthly Skeptic Check podcasts were very
helpful to some of my students. As a researcher, I enjoy how they explore
topics outside of my field of study and always have a good sense of humor
-- appealing to young people and adults alike.

Cheers,
Laura

--
(P): 713.504.0067

*“In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we
understand. We will understand only what we are taught.” *

* -Baba Dioum*