In Defense of Plants is well done.

From: Ecological Society of America: grants, jobs, news
<ECOLOG-L@LISTSERV.UMD.EDU> On Behalf Of Garth Covernton
Sent: Tuesday, July 10, 2018 12:03 PM
To: ECOLOG-L@LISTSERV.UMD.EDU
Subject: Re: [ECOLOG-L] the Big Biology podcast

For science podcasts, a few with varying amounts of ecological content I
recommend the following:

Hakai Magazine Audio Edition, Mongabay Newscast, Nature Podcast, Science
Magazine Podcast, Science Vs., Scientific American Podcast, and terrestrial.

Best,

Garth.

On Tue, Jul 10, 2018 at 11:43 AM Samuel Raasch