I also recommend Making Waves from the Society for Freshwater Science
(https://freshwater-science.org/education-outreach/making-waves). It
features interviews with SFS members across a broad range of freshwater
topics.

Making Waves Ep. 31 was released this week: Inclusive Teaching in Biology.
Sarah Jones, Alex Webster, and Ash Zemenick

In this month’s episode, we talk with the creators of the inclusive
teaching workshop that was held at the 2018 SFS meeting in Detroit.
Specifically the workshop focused on teaching about gender and sexual
reproduction inclusively and accurately in biology. If you missed the
chance to attend the workshop, they will be holding a similar workshop and
a related workshop at the 2018 Ecological Society of America meeting in
New Orleans.