Michael

You should not have to make any changes.  Your VAN should be able to set
this up for you.  That is one of the reasons to use a VAN, eliminate the
need to develop and maintain unique means of communication per trading
partner.  If your VAN is unable to set this up, please feel free to give us
a call.

Doug Anderson
Assistant Vice President Sales Support
Kleinschmidt, Inc.