Quoted text is from <00b701bfbf4e$c290ff60$120101c1@williamk>, by
William J. Kammerer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

>What is XML going to do for us in B2B connectivity that EDI wasn't doing
>already?  Not only do you have to reengineer your processes (which you
>always had to do all along to achieve the real benefits of EDI - no
>surprise), but you still have to use a VAN??!!! Help me out here, Doug.
>Am I missing something?

You are confusing content and functionality with 'spin'. This is a
technician's mindset, and explains why you spend time giving useful
advice and information in this list rather than producing management
level visionary statements at a salary at least an order of magnitude
greater than that you currently enjoy.

Regards
Chris  (tipping hat in direction of Ambrose Bierce)
--
Chris Johnson  +44 (0)20 8501 1490 (home)
EDIMatrix Ltd  +44 (0)20 8559 2454 (work)