From: Anthony Beecher [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, May 16, 2000 6:24 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Computerworld Article - List Tone discussion

Forgive me, I renamed this thread "RE: Computerworld Article - List Tone
discussion"
because I wanted to separate this matter from the actual discussion.

Anyone interested in Alla's discussion please reply here.

For the original discussion, please stick with "RE: Computerworld Article"
thread.  I don't like to see a good thread gone bad...

Thanks,
Anthony B