"Glass, John K. III" wrote:

> the most that they can do.  Suggesting to the van that they "reduce the
> number of VAN clients to a manageable level", essentially turning away
> additional customers, is not something any VAN would do.

If they do not provide the service their customers require that is in
fact what they would be doing effectively. Kevin was - I believe -
making a joke by suggesting Harbinger reducing the number of
customers, while of course it is customers who make the decision to
stay customer or possibly posting to EDI-L requesting service offers
for comparison.

just my E.05

Erlend Nagel