Roy,
Thanks for the insight. Has anyone installed the live product, anyone,
anyone, Bueller??

-----Original Message-----
From: Roy Nelson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, July 07, 2000 7:57 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: e-Version 5

First of all, I was a Beta test site for the E-version 5 NT product
(Oracle).
Also, I need to say that I would never do or say anything that would
undercut any of the Beta programs I ever been a part of over the last
several years.  This is the first time I've been a Beta Site with Harbinger
however.

Without going into details, I feel I need to say that I am disappointed that
Harbinger released the product at this time.  I was not notified that the
product was released.

Anyone who try's to implement this release should be advised that:

1.      I was never able to get any XML.  That part of the product simply
doesn't work at this time.

2.      I never even got to the point where I could test an OnRamp
connection to the Harbinger Van.  I've been waiting for software updates to
the Beta that at least passed a test in the Lab.

Roy A. Nelson
MIS Director
HyPro Inc.

(262) 534-5141