From: Anthony Whitehead [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, September 27, 2000 1:53 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Harbinger TLE

Dale,
The only help that I can provide you is ask your TP to
change the GS ID's
for testing.  As you stated you can not have the same
key in Harb. Ops
center twice. Also as you mentioned the key is the GS
id's.  So it only
seems logical to ask your TP to change there GS ID for
testing.

If there is any other way I also would like to know!
(I dont think there
is
since the key is a unique number in the ops center)

Anthony Whitehead
Technology Enablement
Andersen Consulting

I have one trading partner that I'm having trouble
configuring.
=->=->
=->=->I have the trading partner defined and their
trading partner key is
=->=->'abc123'. During translation this is used as the
GS02 and GS03
element.
=->Now
=->=->here comes the problem. I need to have two
interchanges (produce ISA
=->=->segments) for this partner. The reason is that
I'm in production mode
=->with
=->=->PO's using one interchange and I now need to
test Invoices with the
other
=->=->interchange as it is a different mail box. I
cant have two
interchanges
=->=->defined with the same trading partner key as the
software will not
allow
=->=->this but I need to have the key used so it will
provide the correct GS
=->=->elements. I have tried to set up another trading
partner with the same
=->key
=->=->hoping that they were indexed by key+name but
this is not the case.
Any
=->=->ideas?
=->=->