From: Anthony Whitehead [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, March 08, 2001 3:29 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Harbinger TLE

I am a good Mercator mapper and but a novice Harbinger mapper. I am having
update some Harbinger maps.  my problem is I have an "if statement and I
need
to to an "else" statement.  How is that done? In Mercator I can do an IF
Present command with a "," as an else command.  I dont see anything like
that
in the Harbinger mapping workbench.

my map is like this...

Store my_info into ICD07
If ICD07 is equal to 'ZZ'
 map ICD07 to TCD Segment
map ICD36 to TCD Segment

else map ICD07 to TCD04 (I need this move to happen if the 'ZZ' is not
passed
in the ICD07)

Thank you in advance for your help!

Anthony Whitehead