From: MaryAnn Martin [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, October 04, 2000 9:02 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Harbinger Support

I agree, Carl.  Premenos support was very easy to work with even though it
sometimes took 24 hours to get back with you.  Peregrine/Harbinger's
decision to get everyone over to the new version of their software by
orphaning the old product seemed a bit harsh.  We did learn, however that
due to the conversion challenges, they are continuing support for the old
product until the end of 2001 instead of 2000 so current customers don't
have to rush the conversion.