Well, what I figured out in using the software (FORMER customer), the reason
the why that version of the product is slow is b/c of the 16bit system.  Now
the new version(TLW 5.0) is 32 bit but the problem with the old and
unsupported database is still there.  The database is a Microsoft Access 2.0
DB.  It will "bleed" info after long periods of time.  This is a known fact
to the support staff at Harbinger; and if you call Microsoft they will say
they don't support that product anymore.  And if you have an NT system you
were putting it on, good luck.  The testing done on that OS was no more than
minimal, at best.  The communications just didn't work for everyone. Only
about 1/4 of all installs during the migration process went smoothly.  Many
customers with the NT system had to put TLW 4.3 back onto a 95 or 98 OS b/c
QA & developers couldnt figure out why the comms didn't work.  And if there
is a question about validity to my claim, then call the help desk and ask
for a tech that was there during the migration period.