Title: Need Help... What Transaction Set?

We are looking into the possibility of issuing our purchase orders through EDI. Our PO's are somewhat intricate, as we are buying a finished product from raw materials, and we specify the design. We will need to transmit (amongst other things) all of the components, the materials, the packing instructions, the costing information, the payment type, etc. Has anyone out there had experience doing this? What transaction set have you used? The 850 does not seem to fit the bill for this type of purchase.

Thanks,
Debbi Carr
EDI Coordinator
Lolly Togs, Ltd.