Hello Everyone.

We are currently "shopping" for new EDI software.  We are running an RS6000
with the AIX flavor of UNIX and UniVerse on top of  that to run our business
apps.  We are currently using Harbinger's Trusted Link for Windows for EDI
and it is TOTALLY unsatisfactory.  We are in the wholesale distribution
environment - heavily involved with retailers.

If anyone has found a good EDI accompaniment to an RS6000 with AIX, I'd
appreciate hearing what you are using.

Thanks!

Kathy Thomsen
MIS Director