Hello Kathy,

Our EC/EDI*Wizard EDI translator runs on most flavors of the Pick/Multivalue
databases, including UniVerse, and therefore runs on AIX, DG/UX, HP/UX,
Linux, and SCO Unix as well as NT and W2K.

We have customers who are manufacturers and distributors in the retail,
grocery and petroleum industries.

We support the retail 850 PO, including SDQ segments, and pick-and-pack
ANS's.

The EC/EDI*Wizard is map-based, so you can easily create your own maps by
simply cloning any standard or specific Trading Partner map and then making
minor changes.

Most of our customers selected the EC/EDI*Wizard not just because is runs on
their back-end database, but because we can integrate it with their back-end
software, which includes converting inbound purchase orders to sales orders,
outbound purchase orders to purchase orders, carton contents to
bills-of-lading, UPC labels and ASN's, outbound invoices to invoices and
remittance advices to cash receipts applied to invoices.

We also support the Product Transfer and Resale Report (867) used by the
DOD, the Price Information document (879), the Payment Order/Remittance
Advice (820) and of course the 997.

Any other documents can be easily mapped and we will provide whatever
services you may wish to integrate them with your back-end software.

The software is developed using a high-level 4GL application development and
support system that is included with the application software, so any custom
modifications can be made directly on your system whenever they might be
needed, either by our staff or yours.

All source code is included at no additional cost and we will support your
IT department at whatever level you wish in training and customization.

I will be pleased to discuss this with you and arrange a demonstration if
you wish.

Please contact me at your convenience.

Best regards,

Dave Taylor