Hi Darrell,

     I worked on GENTRAN:Sever for Unix for two years doing design, implementation,
training, and production support.  There are a couple of things that I can think of
here.  First, has the map been compiled successfully?  If not, then it won't be
available for use.  Second, the trading partner "type" must be the same as the map.
G:S won't let you put an inbound map on an outbound trading partner.

     Hope this helps.  If you need any other help, you can leave me a message at
281-754-4768 and I'll return your call as soon as I can.

Good Luck,

Chuck Bayes